All Day Island Tour
A wonderful way to explore everything Jersey has to offer.
With our All Day Island Tour you'll get personal service and attention to detail.
Jersey is renowned for its natural and diverse beauty, but the culture and heritage of the island is equally enticing and waiting to be explored. Experience the real Jersey and learn about its fascinating history, culture and modern day governance with our informative guides
We provide informative live commentary whilst you relax and enjoy the sights of our diverse coastline and countryside.
• Gorey Harbour - photo stop
• St Catherine's - visit "Simon the Sand Wizard" and coffee stop
• Rozel Harbour and the Rugged North Coast
• Lunch stop at a traditonal country pub
• St Ouen's Bay and Corbiere Lighthouse - photo stop
• St Brelade's Bay - coffee and photo stop
• St Aubin
Plenty of photo opportunities and refreshment stops en route, this tour is available throughout the year.
Hotel pick ups commence 09:30 dependant on location, and we return to St Helier approx 16:00